If you’re responsible for the configuration of tens, if not hundreds, of brand-new Macs then you’ll probably know how time consuming it can be to get them all set up. The process of setting up a user account, installing any required software and applying all of the available updates on each and every Mac before handing them to users can be both laborious and horribly inefficient.
Mac Administration Basics brings together six of our previously published guides for easy reference, incredibly useful when wanting to deploy, troubleshoot or configure Macs at home or in the workplace.
Members of The Instructional can download this for free by using their unique coupon code during checkout.
- A Closer Look at System Information
- Reset a User Account's Password with an Apple ID
- High-Speed Data Transfers with Thunderbolt
- Build & Deploy OS X Images with AutoDMG
- How to Re-Run the OS X Setup Assistant
- Encrypt an External Disk or USB Stick with a Password